[Coco] Smalles CoCo ever "re-created"??

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 07:08:11 EST 2012

Some years ago, I saw a product that was a mainly a joystick with a external
power brick and a cable that ran to the TV. You used the joystick to select one
of three-four games. Someone open up the joystick base and found a board with a
large chip on it. Turns out that the chip emulated the C-64, RAM, ROM, and
sound/video interface. He took it out and discovered that there were  unused
ports to hook a keyboard to and etc.  So getting a coco into the size of a
smartphone is very much doable.

John Donaldson