[Coco] An eBay auction - what is it?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Dec 20 03:12:57 EST 2012

I had a setup almost exactly like that (other than the RS sticker with
the model number having been peeled off the controller to reveal the
screw underneath.)  Probably a 26-3022 or 26-3029 model controller.
Mine also had some (unnecessary) pins missing, possibly to prevent
anything from frying if you plugged it into the CoCo slightly
misaligned.

My recollection is that the case contains dual double-sided 40-track
5-1/4" TEAC drives, which worked fine as is with the CoCo, using a
cable with all lines intact and jumpers for drive selection.

These drives served me well for quite a few years.  Marty Goodman
recommended them to me for CoCo use.

Art