[Coco] RadioShack returns...

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Dec 19 21:36:37 EST 2012

You know, the return of the CoCo would never fly, but certainly something
like an MCC-216, a low-cost programmable FPGA device, probably would,
especially since it both encourages a type of hacking and is something that
could be sold as a straight up product for non-casual consumers. The
MCC-216, for example, presently runs ZX Spectrum, C-64, Amiga, Apple II,
and Atari 2600 cores. No reason we couldn't eventually have CoCo family
cores created at some point...

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and