[Coco] An eBay auction - what is it?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Dec 19 16:24:20 EST 2012

On Wednesday 19 December 2012 16:22:16 Brian Blake did opine:

> Saw this on eBay earlier. The controller definitely looks like a CoCo
> disk controller, but I only count 25 conductors on that cable. Thoughts?
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/121038263630?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3
> 984.m1423.l2649

That would be early db25 scsi, or sasi. It could be used on a coco with a
50 to 25 adapter, but we have no clue how to handle decs floppy drives over
a scsi connection.  But I'd imagine you could put a scsi HD in that box,
and use it, I did on an amiga once years ago.