[Coco] OPen letter to nitros9 users

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Wed Dec 12 19:45:54 EST 2012

On 12/10/2012 8:08 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Now, if somebody can figure out how to let the users access that repo so
> they can grab a current dsk from it, with the same ease you can download a
> fresh dsk from my machine, the whole group of os9 users would be grateful.
>
> There is no sense at all in hiding it under a bushel like it is now.  But I
> haven't a clue how to get sourceforge to remove stale links to the cvs that
> are in the way.

Search on sourceforge.org about ssh shell access to the site.  From the
shell, if you have the appropriate project privileges, you can get
access to a number of things.  Including the directory where the web
pages are.

Sourceforge recently sent out a notice that they really want to retire
the old website format for their new one.

Unfortunately I have no idea of what that entails.

I would expect that a dsk image would be an output product to be put in
the download section instead of being added to a change control repository.

Regards,
-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only