[Coco] Orchestra 90cc High Speed Mode

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:19:05 EST 2012

Well, I had been missing out for years. I had read about the O90cc high
speed mode a long time ago but I only tried it on the startup orange screen
banner - thought that would be enough, thanks Art for jolting my neurons to
do the Shift-Enter when PLAYING the musical piece... there it was the crazy
out of control video but a noticeable enhanced audio playback as well, less
aliasing on the high frequencies.

So that is the secret: SHIFT+ENTER on the orange startup banner, load your
song, score and upon issuing the PLAY command again: SHIFT+ENTER.

When the playback ends or the user interrupts it the screen goes back to
its normal self

:-)

-- RP