[Coco] Alternatives to the Raspberry PI (for CoCo emulator/server)

Bill Traynor wmat at alphatroop.com
Sat Dec 8 11:54:37 EST 2012

I would include the Beaglebone on this list:

http://beagleboard.org/bone

It's slightly more expensive at $89 but the value is found in 1) It's
completely Open Source.  Not binary blobs required for anything 2) There's
a vibrant community around it, and 3) it's highly expandable with Capes,
which are being added by the week.