[Coco] USB keyboard interface for CoCo

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Sat Dec 8 07:48:04 EST 2012

Last week I started to make an Arduino-Coco Keyboard emulator. It is not
hard to do. I don`t have the USB host, so I used the serial as a the
keyboard. It looks like it will work. However I just bought a real keyboard
for CoCo on eBay, and I'll wait for it to arrive. I fear to burn my pic
testing the emulator.

If someone wants to test it, I will happly send the code. All you need is
an Arduino Uno board (any board would work), a 16 way flat cable (male to
female) to connect, and a 16 way pin to connect to the coco. All of this is
sold in Dealextreme for under 25 bucks.

Anyone? Anyone? Büller, Büller?