[Coco] USB keyboard interface for CoCo

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 20:19:01 EST 2012

Remembering that I had an old AT/PS2 adapter and a PS2/USB adapter, I plugged them into my Eagle AT Keyboard interface and it was No Go.
The Eagle must do something slightly different from the other AT KB interfaces. I know it has a rom that runs a basic program on power up to select the key config and to boot OS9 or basic. But I know nothing of how the other interfaces work.
The only other thing could be my AT/PS2 adapter might be too "short". The AT plug on the Eagle has a real long barrel and the jack to the interface is deep. The adapter has a much shorter barrel and doesn't go far before the rubber casing hits the jack. I may be able to peel the rubber back some and get it to work.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com