[Coco] For anyone interested...

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:27:11 EST 2012

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012, Charlie wrote:

> My goodness. That is just ridiculous. A few years ago I got one of those free
> when someone contacted me because they wanted to give their coco stuff to
> someone rather than throw it away. Got a CM-8, 512k coco2, 64k coco2, mpi,
> various controllers.... and disk drives.

That's essentially how I bootstrapped into the CoCo universe.  Found a
person on Craig's list who was clearing out his father's estate and picked
up a carload of gear for $50.  Ended up with a 512k CoCo 3, Philips
monitor, bunch-o-disk-drives, controller, mouse and mountains of software
and documentation.

eBay prices are getting silly.

Steve