[Coco] For anyone interested...

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:12:48 EST 2012

My goodness. That is just ridiculous. A few years ago I got one of those
free when someone contacted me because they wanted to give their coco stuff
to someone rather than throw it away. Got a CM-8, 512k coco2, 64k coco2,
mpi, various controllers.... and disk drives.

I also got a Disto controller that had two rom sockets and a switch to
select the one you want to use.
I sold it on ebay, wish I didn't do that....

A few years ago I also gave my Disto SCII to a list member in trade for a
FD501. I forget who, but he needed it for a project and I wasn't using it
but for a standard controller.
I hope it helped...

Charlie