[Coco] USB keyboard interface for CoCo

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Dec 6 07:36:53 EST 2012

On Nov 30, 2012, at 8:11 PM, Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker <ranaur at ranaur.net> wrote:
> I'm not an Arduino expert but, as far as I know, the USB port on Leonardo
> and others Arduinos works as device only, and not as an USB host.

Ah, yes, you are correct. I always get that mixed up. I had hoped the USB circuit add on (done with just a few dollars in parts) would work for input, but it doesn't seem like it can. So we are back to requiring the $20 add-on USB host shields. :(
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.