[Coco] Have no idea what to call it, but, it WAS New tool: WIRED

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Dec 4 13:02:55 EST 2012

Perhaps the Super HDB-DOS project would be something Luis and others would be interested in working on.

Some background: this project was discussed back in September in an email discussion between myself, Mark, Aaron, Darren, Robert Gault and William Astle.  Nothing besides discussion ever took place, and no work was done.

The idea was (and still is) to define a set of commands that would easily allow one to address DriveWire, Floppy, IDE, and SCSI devices in the same ROM, and to do so without making the syntax difficult or strange.  We discussed a number of different proposals to do this.

Time was a factor for me, and I assume others.  It's still a great idea, and I would hope it would gain some traction.