[Coco] Price guide for CoCo stuff

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:38:22 EST 2012

Hey CoCo fans,

Anyone remember the name Cris Egger? How about Capt. CPU? Well, they
were the same person and even though I haven't heard from him in more
than three years, I suspect they still are the same person. Anyway, the
reason I mention this is Cris used to have a price guide on his website
called 'CoCo Collecting'. In fact, his blog site is still up, but, I was
the only one making any post on it for quite a while before I stopped.
Well, since the price guide is woefully out of date, I recreated it in
an Excel spreadsheet and updated it as best I could with recent
purchases I've seen on eVilBay. It's still a little weak in some areas
since there hasn't been a ton of activity, but, at least one exists
again. I'll try to update it once a week or so - but no guarantees...

Anyway, you can look over the price guide here:
http://www.tandycoco.com/cocopricelist.html if you're interested...

I thought about giving it the full HTML treatment and creating something
that looked like it belonged to my website - and if it gets used, I may
do that. Right now it's just a raw HTML file exported from Excel.

Later,

Brian