[Coco] [Color Computer] how to load a .bas file into emulator??

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 17:25:00 EST 2012

Mike,
Create a virtual floppy disk in VCC using "Cartidge" > "FD-502 Drive 0" and select where you want the disk, give it a name with the ".dsk" extension. Then a menu box will come for disk type. Select "JVC" and "35" track and make sure "Double Sided" is NOT checked. once the disk is created, you must format it in VCC with DSKINI0.
Now, dismount the disk and run the Wimgtool from the link below and open the disk you created. Once open, use the "image" tab and "Insert File". locate the bas file and insert it. Do this for all files needed.
Now close Wimgtool and remount the disk in VCC... type DIR

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23059963/Stuff/wimgtool.exe

Hope that helps
Bill

Bill Pierce