[Coco] X word

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 17:26:12 EST 2012

@Gene,
Microtech Consultants were still advertising XWord in the April '89 issue of Rainbow.
Also, it's mentioned as the only "competition" to DynaStar in OS9 in the "Deciding What's "Write" For You" word-processor review in the same issue. It's listed as L1 & L2 in the comparison chart.
The ad states:

XWord
OS-9 word processing system
Works with standard text screen, XSCREEN, WORDPAK, or DISTO
True character oriented full screen editing
Full block commands
Find and Replace commands
Proportional spacing supported
Full printer control, character size, emphasized, italics, overstrike, underline, super/sub script
10 Header/Footers
Margins and Headers can be different for even/odd pages
$69.95   with source $124.95

So it looks like they did update it some for Coco3. I would still like your version if you find it.

Thnx,
Bill

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com