[Coco] jeweled versions was Re: SideKick 1.15

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Dec 1 02:49:20 EST 2012

Have you tried running a Basic test program to verify that the
joystick values go all the way from 0-63 for the x and y coordinates
of both joysticks as the joystick is moved?  It's starting to sound
like a hardware problem with the CoCo.  Though didn't you say you'd
tried it with more than one CoCo?

Art