[Coco] jeweled versions was Re: SideKick 1.15

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Dec 1 02:19:57 EST 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:45:05AM -0500, Robert Gault wrote:
> Do you have a different joystick you can try? Do you have the js that
> permits auto-centering? If so make sure the zeroing wheels are centered.

Yes, I've tried several different joysticks (2 black one-buttons,
several deluxe tandys, and a pistol-grip tandy).

By moving the zeroing wheels all the way to the right I can *almost*
get to the rightmost column.  With the wheel actually centered the
pointer is in the center of the screen, and I'm cut off from approx
1/3 of the actual play-field.

I've tried several different copies now (thanks Brizia, Charlie) and
they all acted exactly the same.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA