[Coco] HDirect Disk Listing Basic09 Program

Fri Aug 31 19:59:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

SHF46.ZIP  (80T2S) has been added to my webpage which has the source for
HDirect.  You must use "DMODE CYL=50 DNS=3 SID=2"
      HDirect                                92/12/08 16:55      16E5

--------------------------
PROCEDURE HDirect

(* Command string is Hdirect("/dx","-adp"|"-ADP"|"-d"|"-D"...)

(* Any occurrence of a or A will cause Ar to be called.
(* Any occurrence of p or P will cause Pak to be called.
(* Any occurrence of d or D will cause Decimal numbers to be output

(* ShellPlus 2.1  -> Hdirect /r0 <-
(* Note: Paramaters may be in any order, max of 2.

(* December  08, 1992    Nani.

(* Prints an indented, hierarchal directory
(* D. McGarry RAINBOW May 1985 page 244

(* Calls: Direct, HCmdLine and FixDate

(* In addition to command line parameters
(* For the expanded PAK and ar listing to
(* occur, the case of the extension must
(* correct, ".PAK" must be upper case and
(* ".ar"  must be lower case.

(* Note also that PAK writes to stderr
(* so that if the PAK directory is to be
(* included in a file the following must
(* be the way hdirect is called.
(*
(* HDirect /d1 >>>file
(*

--------------------------
??????????????????????
??????????????????????
??????????????????????

".lzh" might be added but I understand that there are TWO (2) different
types of ".lzh" files which are tied to different LHA programs.

And only one of the two is compatible with 7Z on Windows.

--------------------------

SHF888.dsk has been replaced with SHF888.ZIP, NO changes (Yet, but planned).
(OPPS)

NOTE: SHF8xx disks are the only ones that will change, the rest are burned
to CD. Anything on a SHF8xx disk is later.

And WHAT is this:

bit.listserv.coco bit.listserv.coco at googlegroups.com
Tandy Color Computer List
Language: English