[Coco] New idea for coco from Atari

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:01:31 EDT 2012

Yesterday I bought a new cassette recorder with plug for atari particular.
Apart from being new impeccably. for which I am very happy
Seeking interner because not much of the atari basic (I guess similar to the coconut)
I got a video on youtube that during loading cassette spoken instructions and have background music. Lone Raiders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZQt9uIiWxQ

Comment on the text that has 4 tracks atari (error 2 tracks).
And apparently one of the stereo channels will signal cassette with the program, and on the other channel could record game instructions or to hear music while charging.
This gave me some ideas for our coconut.
In another video I saw some basic lessons using dual tracks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy40ztVXahc&feature=related
apparently the program loads the lessons and do not know if it sounds wing voice or the voice is synthesized,
but the important thing is that the program asks the voice things and wait for the answer, and only continued if correct.
And I think if a stereo recorder could do the same
Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela