[Coco] The Continuing Saga of My 6809 Computer

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:48:25 EDT 2012

Maybe I give it a shot , to extract the source/ asm code from the
unravelled series. I let you know when I got something.

I, m very interested in your project and would like to help, but my
knowledge in electronics is more like repairing things not developing. I do
can soldering and testing work.

keep me (us) posted...

cba