[Coco] Lester Hands Lyra Author

lhands at peak.org lhands at peak.org
Sat Aug 18 00:22:08 EDT 2012

Hi guys. You've given me a good idea for my first project. It has been 20
years since I did anything with the CoCo and I am amazed to find a lot of
on-going development for it! My first effort for the CoCo was Musica. I'm
going to see what I can do to enhance it. Bill, have you already figured
out how BW2 works?