[Coco] [Color Computer] Help with Super IDE

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 22:19:05 EDT 2012

There is (was?) a problem in the latest versions of nitros9 that will cause
the coco to lockup/crash in some situations with dw4.

Assuming you are using the latest DW4 release, you can replace your
DW4UI.jar with this one:

http://aaronwolfe.com/xfer/DW4UI.jar

It has a workaround for the issue.  Might solve things for you.

-Aaron