[Coco] [Color Computer] Help with Super IDE

jim_gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 16 22:13:43 EDT 2012

I have a Super IDE pak from Cloud 9.  A few years ago something went wrong with the flash card and I lost all the files of my old hard drive setup.  Recently I bought a new card (4 GB) and have been trying to get the SuperIDE up and running again. I have setup drivewire 4.  Downloaded the latest images of Nitros9 (v9).  Booted into the new a drivewire/IDE version of Nitros9 created from a bootlist with the Superide driver and llide driver and /i0 descripter added.  Formatted /i0.  Then when I try to dsave the bootdisk files to the freshly formatted /i0 it copies sysgo but when it tries to copy shell the system crashes back to the original Nitros9 boot screen and freezes.  When I reboot and try to copy any files to /i0 individually the same thing happens.

It's driving me nuts.  Any help appreciated...