[Coco] Motorola Parts Missing in ExpressPCB

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Aug 14 19:02:00 EDT 2012

Louis

good luck on the learning curve on KiCad. After several hourson the scematic entry I totally
removed it.

I guess I am still partial to the old Cadence Software. Concept for schematic entry and
Allegro for layout. We also had the Spectra router. That was the best that I have ever used.
You could manual or auto route with Spectra and it was so nice.

Eagle is okay. Once you get to know it. In after thought, just about any schematic entry/pcb
layout tool can be learned and become quite usable. Maybe the very old Cad4X would be an
exception to that. Then also some of Mentor Graphics early programs were not much better
than Cad4X.

enough of my rants.

james