[Coco] Motorola Parts Missing in ExpressPCB

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Aug 14 09:29:37 EDT 2012

Paulo

For Hobbiest PCB layout tools  I recommend Eagle. Available on Windows, Linux and MAC.
The freeware version is limited to 80x100mm size and 2 layers. The schematic is limited to
one page. If you have lots of dollars to spend then I would recommend Cadence Tools only if
you have a deep pocket full of hundred dollar bills. I mean deep.

The autorouter on Eagle is a ripup and retry router and im my opinion it stinks.  For greater
needs there are a few options that are not to expensive for Eagle.

For Linux use there are several packages out there that are opensource. gEDA seems to be
a very popular package.

Not sure of the MAC domain as I do not use Apples anymore. Use to use them at work.

james