[Coco] Lester Hands Lyra Author

Patrick Wilson gotitdownpat at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 21:42:12 EDT 2012

pardon my butting in, but I would love to see lester on here.   I LOVED his software.  I bought almost everything he did.   I LOVE COCO MIDI PRO.    I wish i could get a floppy setup working so i could make images of a this bunch of discs i have so i could load up the midi and play some of the songs i saved....      Those were the days.....