[Coco] Lester Hands Lyra Author

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 21:27:06 EDT 2012

Hi guys,
 I have recently been in contact with Lester Hands, author of Musica, Lyra and Coco Midi Pro as well as other software. We've been trading e-mails trying to get his old Coco up and going and he's about come to the decision to just buy a system from Cloud9. I'm trying to get him to get on the list so he may pop up anytime. So... Dennis... if you see this... and Lester Hands applies... approve him :-) Lester would be a welcome addition here to the community, as he wrote some of the most used Music software ever for the Coco.

Let's just hope he joins :-)

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com