[Coco] CoCoContest?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:51:43 EDT 2012

Thanks for all the responses.  From the anonymous comments already
received I think I should clarify that I am not really asking if
you're interested in a contest happening right now or in the immediate
future, just the idea in general.  If it happens there would be many
things to put in place before anything could begin.

Thanks again
-Aaron