[Coco] CoCoContest?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:44:06 EDT 2012

Hello coconuts,

For a few years I've had a vague desire to organize a competition or
challenge to encourage people to spend a little quality time hacking
on their CoCo and showcase some of the talent in our community.  The
Retro Challenge is a great event, but something uniquely CoCo in the
tradition of the Rainbow contests would be the goal here.  The general
idea would be exactly as those great Rainbow contests were: accept
entries, write short reviews of each, award prizes consisting almost
entirely of "fame", and finally make the programs available to all who
are interested to try them out.

I am willing to use my own time and resources to make this happen if
there is interest.  However, I'd rather not waste them if nobody cares
about this.
It would be very helpful if you could take a three question survey found here

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H7JYXBL

Thanks for any feedback.

-Aaron