[Coco] Virus 'IDP.Program.D1B0A5C0' Detected In 'CocoDiskUtilityPack v1.0.10.Zip' During Install

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 19:53:49 EDT 2012

I downloaded the newest CocoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, unzipped it with 7-zip
and click setup.  The latest version of AVG Internet Security 2012 found the
'IDP.Program.D1B0A5C0' virus.  Could someone please double check this
please?  I tried installing V1.1.3, but all I got was a bunch of dialogs in
Spanish.  Unfortunately, I can't understand Spanish.  Could someone check
this out too?  I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise.  Thank a bunch.

Kip