[Coco] Reading a SuperIDE Compact Flash

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 24 21:01:44 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Hawks" <chawks at dls.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:51:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Reading a SuperIDE Compact Flash

Frank Pittel said the following on 04/24/2012 04:54 PM:

> I spoken with Chris Hawks and he mentioned once that he used dd to make
> an "image" of his CF card on his linux machine and then use toolshed to
> access individual disks in it. I've never tried it though.
>
> The Other Frank

  Yeah, it's a real big PITA. If I can find an hour or 2 to rub together, I'd
like to add a few options to 'decb dir' and 'decb copy'. -o (specify HDBDOS
offset) and -d (drive number).

decb dir -o 0x52ddc -d 15 (access drive 15 after the OS9 partition).

I LIKE it!!!!!

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com

--