[Coco] More update to The Coco Music Site

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 19:37:59 EDT 2012

Thanks Gene, coming from you, I take that as a huge compliment. I can put the files in.ogg format if you like. I actually record in 24 bit 48k hz to master then convert to 44khz 16 bit red book standard before converting to mp3. so I have the masters. I'm pretty sure I have an ogg converter.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com