[Coco] More update to The Coco Music Site

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Apr 24 12:43:09 EDT 2012

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:32:42 PM Bill Pierce did opine:

> I know I promised some big updates, sooo... Here they are!!!
> Not only is there MP3s of the Coco playing but there's MP3s of the Coco
> and Me!! That's right, there is now a performance page.
> Here's the additions:
>
> Ultimuse & Lyra MP3s
> Big Love - Lindsay Buckingham / Fleetwood Mac
> Little Red Riding Hood - Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs
> Wasted Time (Reprise) - The Eagles
> Crosseyed Mary - Jethro Tull
> https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/home/the-music
>
> Coco & Guitar Performances
> 3 Am - Matchbox 20
> Breakdown - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
> Come Together - The Beatles
> Horse With No  Name - America (w/vocals)
> Life's Been Good - Joe Walsh
> Lucky Man - Emerson Lake & Palmer
> Main Street - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
> Mississippi Queen - Mountain
> Muscle Of Love - Alice Cooper
> No Time - The Guess Who
> Paranoid - Black Sabbath
> Wonderwall - Oasis
> https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/the-performance
>
> Bells & Whistles 2
> contributed by Mike Pepe
> Axel-F
> Take Me Home Country Roads
> https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/bells-whistles-ii
>

> Music from the Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer 2 & 3
> Bill Pierce
> ooogalapasooo at aol.com

I couldn't get firefox, and gecko-mediaplayer (old version) to do anything
but show the player buttons, so a did the 'save link as' routine with all
of them, then started in to see if linux had a compatible player, and the
jukebox like amarok works well.  Great stuff Bill, very well done. It would
be nice to have these in .ogg, made at q7, which is about the same size at
these 128kb .mp3's but sounds more like a 192kb mp3 to these ancient ears.
But since mp3 and ogg throw away different bits, converting one to the
other is usually pretty hideous, you would have to re-record them to do it
justice.

Thank you Bill, these are a most welcome addition to my collection.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"Right now I feel that I've got my feet on the ground as far as my head
is concerned."
-- Baseball pitcher Bo Belinsky