[Coco] General Midi was Drivewire VHD's

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 23:47:06 EDT 2012

Ultimuse is not that bad... When I get the files converted to GM, they will just "play" on any GM synth, basically any synth these days. And for the non corrected stuff, you will be able to run it through drivewire and use the filters. Aaron and I are trying to get the info for more now.

I also luv MODs, I have been using them in my studio since the 90s on my pc and still play a few on the Coco through SockMaster's Cocotracker. I run ModPlug's tracker on my PC. It is still being developed on sourceforge and is used as the standard for Mods, St3s, ITs, and such. Really nice tracker.

New Page with MP3s of the Coco running UltiMusE3,
Just click "The Music" in the menu
Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com