[Coco] General Midi was Drivewire VHD's

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Apr 17 15:00:08 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 03:12:27AM -0400, Bill Pierce wrote:

> I just got through with a disk set of Lyra songs a few minutes ago

Wow, what a mess.  I enjoy listening to music, but have no skill in
producing it. (I can press the "play" button correctly 9 times out of
10 :)

Ever since UMUSE went free I've had the thought that it would
be sorta cool to pick up a cheap MIDI synth and wire it up to the
CoCo.  I guess I'm glad I didn't because it sounds like I would have
been in for much pain and disappointment.

Maybe I'll play around with Drivewire's MIDI interface at some point,
but until then I think I'll stick with my collection of MOD files. :-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard