[Coco] OS9Boot size limit

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 15:24:45 EDT 2012

What's the current limit or should I say "comfortable" limit on a NitrOS-9 boot file? I'm using the standard RBF drivers/desc ie.. D0, D1 ect.  Burke n Burke HD drivers, Drivewire drivers, RAmdisk, Midi, VDG, ect..
I'm getting ready to trim down the system & I remember there used to be some general rules on OS9Boot files size. I will be creating the boots to fit my theme for each VHD I use... one for programming (asm, rma, C ect), one for Midi, one for games (Sierra needs the ftdd,vi,vrn stuff.)
To include "the kitchen sink" just takes up too much space and leaves little room for processes.
Thanks

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com