[Coco] COCO Robot update.

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Sat Apr 7 08:46:47 EDT 2012

I assume here that pseudo-random and a somewhat long repeating pattern
would be ok.  In that case, how about an LFSR (Linear Feedback Shift
Register).  This could be accomplished with just a few TTL or CMOS logic
parts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_feedback_shift_register

Good luck with this project.  A CoCo robot is something I've always wanted
to build, as well, although I think my emphasis would be on some slightly
different abilities than you are focusing on for yours.  ;)

Cheers,
Brendan