[Coco] High res joystick interface

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Wed Apr 4 14:10:12 EDT 2012

On the CoCo 1/2 the Hi-res joystick interface will give you 0 to 319
range and 0-639 on a CoCo 3 running in high speed mode.

The interface works better if you read it at the same time of the
power/video cycle.  That way the interference from the monitor and power
line does not change (jitter) the readings.  I finding doing the reading
during the V-blank works the best.

Steve