[Coco] High res joystick interface

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 19:56:54 EDT 2012

It uses the joy and cassette ports to create a higher resolution than the standard 64x64. A very good example of it's use is in the source code to Steve Bjork's "MOUSE.ASM" which can be found on the RTSI archives. He gives a very good breakdown of how to access it... as he designed it as well :-)

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com