[Coco] Midwest VCF

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Sep 26 22:57:17 EDT 2011

I went to the yearly VCF here in the Chicago area over the weekend and the Coco and coco2fpga
held their own I have to admit the Coco community is being let down in the hardware dept!!
While there I went from table to table and saw all kinds of cool hardware being made for the
different types of 8bit machines like Comodore<SP?> and Atari!! Things like an NIC for the
C64, etc, etc, etc. It's time for the hardware geeks left in the Coco world to step up and
start producing cool new stuff for our Cocos!! :-)

The Other Frank