[Coco] Assembler question

Helio Emery Jr. helioemery at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:22:51 EDT 2011

Hi Gene, thanks for the tip.And sorry for taking so long for me to respond, I was stucked with some things in my job and wasn't looking personal e-mails for a while.
I really liked your tip, but didn't know where to find krnp3 and krnp4 for the OS-9 Level 1, v2.00 I'm using.Can you direct me? Thanks,Helio  > From: gheskett at wdtv.com