[Coco] How can you make permanent directory changes in OS-9 ml programs?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Sep 4 15:59:08 EDT 2011

Robert,

I'm not sure why GPrDsc would be failing.  What is the error code that it returns?

The F$Move may be more problematic, however.  It is a privileged system call and cannot be made from a user state process.

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and join other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.