[Coco] Looking to purchase FD drive / cassette cable in AU

David Roper ebonhand09 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 04:01:57 EDT 2011

Hi all,

My floppy drive is dying an undignified and noisy death, so I figure it's
time to replace it.

Although I'm moving over to DW4 'soon', I'm a bit of a purist and prefer to
use all the old hardware as much as possible - DW4 will mainly be for
writing out physical disks

As such, I'm on the hunt for a FDD setup from somewhere in Australia (or at
least known to work here)

I have a working controller, although I'm open to upgrading if you've got
something cooler than my stock-standard one

I'm also chasing a cassette cable, if you've got a spare laying around!

- David