[Coco] [Color Computer] Disto

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:05:49 EDT 2011

>>> Wasn't Tony on one of the CoCo Conferences this year?
>>>

> We had Steve Bjork in attendance.

Steve B. has been part of almost every coco conference, he makes and
hosts the recordings and helps as a host during the conference.
We've also had Marty Goodman, William Barden Jr. the Undead, Nick
Marentez and maybe some other coco "celebs" that I forget (sorry!).
But I don't think Tony has ever shown up.

BTW - We will have another cocococo soon, but are waiting until after
Halloween as Steve B. does a very involved display/attraction type of
thing at his place for the holiday and that is taking up all of his
time.

-Aaron