[Coco] OT: Battery chargers

Tony Schountz schountz at south81.org
Sat Oct 15 16:30:53 EDT 2011

Thanks much for the replies Gene and JP. Here's the charger:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817355042

I have 9V connector with wires from the charger to the battery pack. Here are the cells that are in the pack:

http://www.batteriesinaflash.com/assembly-cells/nimh/2-3a/2-3a-rechargeable-battery-1400mah-nimh-1-2v-ft-w-tabs

There are 8 in the pack, which looks like this:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/44660-REG/Rollei_66251_Nicad_Battery.html

Thanks,

Tony