[Coco] Fw: Your msg to Coco Good News

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 14 15:09:37 EDT 2011

Brian

Yes, I finally realized my phone number went out on the Friendly
CoCo LIST. So far no one has called me.

I am spending a little bit this afternoon playing
With my new "Tandy Color Computer - MicroSD Drive Pak"
Which I purchased from Roger Taylor.  This unit is so easy to
operate and fun exploring all the features. His web site has
a lot of good information. I went to
http://www.coco3.com/community/downloads/coconet-support-files

You  did not mention the  Saturday evening Dinner banquet which is
followed
with our "Sing-Along" time of visiting in the Show  Room.