[Coco] Arduino question

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 10 11:13:10 EDT 2011

Frank,

Really depends on what you want to do.

The STK500 is VERY reasonable. Look at all the target chips it supports.

Your link below to the mega1284, that is a HUGE chip, maybe you have a specific need for all of those features in that chip???

BTW: The Atmel AVR would be a terrible approach to replace the SuperIDE. Seriously.  Altera, better solution.

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com