[Coco] stupid question about memory

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Oct 6 22:52:45 EDT 2011

Come to think of it, a simpler test that should work would be this,
immediately after power-up:

Step 1: POKE &HFFDF,0

Step 2: See if machine has crashed.

If it crashes, that would indicate 64K, since going into RAM mode will
kill the BASIC ROMs if they haven't been copied to RAM.  On a 32K
machine, the poke should have no effect.

Art