[Coco] stupid question about memory

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Oct 6 22:40:56 EDT 2011

That indicates nothing, since a 32K machine would behave exactly the same.

Best method would be to look inside, as someone suggested, or download
a program that copies the ROMs to RAM.  After running such a program,
and while in RAM mode (POKE &HFFDF,0), try poking a location in the
ROM region $8000-DFFF and see if you can change the value contained
there.  Ex: POKE &H8000,99: PRINT PEEK(&H8000).  If the value can be
changed, the machine has 64K.

Art